Ingredients for the Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- 50 ml water
- 200 ml cream
- 30 grams of butter
Caramel Sauce Recipe Preparation
- For the caramel sauce; First, we add sugar and water to a pan and heat it on medium heat for 12-15 minutes. Without mixing at all!
- It will turn into a brown color by itself.
- When its color becomes brown, we turn the gold down more and pour the cream into it, stirring constantly.
- It will be solid, but if you keep stirring it, it will thicken more and more.
- If the caramel sauce becomes a sauce, you can add butter to it and mix it a little bit and take the pan off the stove.
- You can pour the caramel sauce on the dough and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- If you put the caramel sauce in a well-closed jar, you can keep it in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.