Ingredients for Carrot Bone Juice Yogurt Soup Recipe for Babies
- 1 teaspoon of coarse bulgur
- Half tea glass of rice
- 1 carrot
- 2 glasses of bone broth
- 3/4 (one half+one quarter) glass of yogurt
- 1 spoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Olive Oil
How to Make Carrot Bone Juice Yogurt Soup for Babies
- The carrot is grated with the fine part of the grater. And it is lightly sautéed in a little olive oil.
- The bulgur and rice are washed, drained and put in a pot, and 2.5 glasses of water are poured and cooked until the water is absorbed.
- Boil 2 glasses of bone broth and 1 glass of water. .
- For its dressing, yoghurt and flour are taken in a bowl and whisked.
- Boiled bone broth is slowly added to the dressing.
- While pouring the dressing into the boiling soup, The soup continues to be whipped. It is mixed and boiled for 1 to 2 times.
- Finally, salt and peppermint heated in olive oil are added to the soup. Even adults can consume it. It is suitable for consumption after 6 months. I make it for my baby, he eats it with love. Bon appetit to our babies