Ingredients for Carrot Noodle Soup Recipe
- Half a carrot
- 2 tablespoons of vermicelli li>
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Bone broth or chicken broth
- Garlic upon request
How to Make Carrot Noodle Soup Recipe
- Put the olive oil in the pan, Grate the carrot.
- Fry it lightly in a pan.
- Add flour on top, fry it with some flour.
- Add chicken stock or our bone broth on it without burning it. < li>Let it boil.
- When it boils, let’s throw the noodles and turn off the heat when it’s cooked.
- You can add a little salt if it’s over 1 year old.