Ingredients for Carrot Soup for Babies
- 1 small onion
- 2 grated carrots< /li>
- 1 handful of parsley
- 3 ice cube broth
- 1 glass of milk or water
- 2 tablespoons of single noodle
How to Make Carrot Soup for Babies Recipe?< /h2>
- Put the onion in the pan and fry it, add the grated carrots on it and mix it a couple of times.
- Add water / milk to the roasted vegetables and let it boil. < li>Put the salt and parsley in the pot.
- When it starts to boil, take it off the heat and remove the soup with a rondo.
- Take it back to the stove and add the noodles. We boil the noodles on low heat until they are cooked. Bon appetit, babes.