Carrot Zucchini Tarator
Ingredients for Carrot Zucchini Tarator Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrots< /li>
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 glass of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Quarter tea glass of oil
- 2-3 spoons of cracked walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
How to Make Carrot Zucchini Tarator Recipe
- Let’s grate the zucchini and carrots, add salt and sauté in olive oil until they release their juices.
- Let’s mix yogurt and grated garlic in a separate bowl.
- Let’s put the cooled vegetable on a serving plate and straighten it. Let’s pour yoghurt on it.
- Let’s heat the oil in the pan and cover the walnuts for the top. Add the ground pepper and pour it over the yogurt. Let’s be careful if the oil burns too much, the walnuts and ground pepper will burn.