Ingredients for Baby Tomato Paste Recipe
- 10 large capia peppers (Red pepper)
Baby Tomato Paste How to Make the Recipe?
- Let’s wash the peppers thoroughly with hot water.
- Let’s cut them in half and clean the seeds inside.
- Let’s add enough water to cover it and boil it until it becomes soft.
- After it softens, let’s take it off the stove, drain the water and let the peppers cool.
- Let’s peel the skin when it comes to a temperature that will not burn the hand (The skin remains in a thin structure like a membrane. )
- Let’s put the peeled peppers through a blender and fill them into the ice doors (1 tablespoon per cube – not heaped)