Ingredients for 10 Minute Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of liquid oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (Tomato and pepper mixed)
- Half a lemon
In 10 Minutes How to Make Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, soak the bulgur in hot water.
- Grade the onion and squeeze out its juice In.
- Grace the garlic. Add all the spices, tomato paste, oil, onion and garlic into the bulgur and mix it with a spoon.
- And blend it by lowering it with the blender from top to bottom.
- And finally gather it with your hand once and it’s ready to be squeezed. With pleasure