The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken and Vegetable Soup for Babies
- 1 onion
- Half dessert spoonful of tomato paste
- Half a carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 piece of cauliflower
- 1 piece of chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 glass of chicken stock
- 2 glasses of boiling water
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Soup for Babies with Chicken and Vegetables
- Firstly, by adding water to the chicken it is boiled. In a separate pot, chop the onion and fry it.
- Add tomato paste and fry it. Vegetables are added, the cooked chicken is shredded and added.
- Chicken broth and boiling water are added. Let’s pass it through the blender when it’s cooked. Let’s chop the vegetables very small if you want.
- Then you don’t need a blender. Since I chopped it a little big, I put it through a blender.
- It’s a very tasty and satisfying soup, as well as a healthy one. My daughter ate it with gusto. ☺☺.