Ingredients for Chicken Barley Noodle Soup Recipe 8+
- 1 tiny tomato or 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon of shredded chicken (Cooked)
- 1.5 tea glass of chicken stock
- 1.5 tablespoons of barley vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Optional mint
- 1/2 (half) clove of garlic ( Crushed ) (I didn’t add it)
How to Make Chicken and Barley Noodle Soup 8+ Recipes
- Let’s grate the tomato.
- Let’s fry the tomatoes and chicken in olive oil for 4.5 turns. Let’s add chicken broth and let it boil.
- When it boils, let’s add barley noodle and garlic and cook. Let’s serve it when it’s warm. Bon appetit.
- Important note:;If you add red pepper puree instead of tomato, the recipe is suitable for 8 months and above. For +12 months and above, you can add homemade tomato paste instead of tomatoes. Note: Let’s pay attention to tomato allergy.