Ingredients for Chicken Broth Recipe for Babies
- 1 village chicken or free range chicken (I used cp chicken)
- 7 8 sprigs of celery leaves
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
How to Make Chicken Broth Recipe for Babies?
- Firstly, wash the chicken thoroughly with vinegar for 3 to 4 hours let’s keep it in water, then put it in a pressure cooker and pour boiling water so that it is 2-3 inches above it.
- Chop the celery stalk, peeled garlic, onion and carrots (I don’t use salt because my baby is under 1 year old) You can also put a spoonful of salt)
- Close the lid of the pot and place it on the smallest burner of the stove. After the squeaking sound, turn down the heat and boil it for a minimum of 4 hours according to your chicken.
- K After the boiling process is finished, open your pressure cooker in a controlled manner and drain it with the help of a strainer. li>
- You can freeze it by filling it in paper cups or in an ice tray or ice bags. You can feed it to your baby any way you want. You should wait for a maximum of 2 months in the freezer and make accordingly.