Ingredients for Chicken Broth Recipe for Soup for Babies
- 2 pieces of chicken (it tastes better if it’s fat from the thigh or breast)< li itemprop="ingredients">2 liters of water
- Paper glass
- Transparent sachet
Making Chicken Broth Recipe for Soup for Babies
- First of all, in a pressure cooker Let’s boil the chicken with 2 liters of water.
- Let’s take the chicken part out of the pressure cooker and pour the water into paper cups with the help of a ladle.
- We can cut the bags and tape the mouth of the cooled chicken juices and put them in the freezer.
- You can use it in babies’ soups.