Ingredients for Semolina Chicken Stock Soup Recipe
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot< /li>
- 3 teaspoons of semolina
- 1 teaspoon of ground salt
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 or 5 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Chicken Stock Soup with Semolina?
- Put olive oil in a deep pot and add finely chopped carrots, potatoes and onions and fry them.
- Then chicken stock and normal water are added.
- Semolina, salt and pepper It is added and cooked by mixing.
- When vegetables and semolina are cooked, they are passed through a blender. Since the potato is starchy, the consistency will be dense. You can add water for its consistency according to your taste. It is a nice soup not only for babies but also for us adults. Bon appetit :).