Chicken with Curry Sauce
Ingredients for Chicken with Curry Sauce
- 300 g chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil< /li>
- One teaspoon of thyme
- One teaspoon of ground pepper
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a glass of cheddar
- One glass of milk
- One tablespoon of flour
- One teaspoon of curry
- Half a pack of penne pasta
- One teaspoon of turmeric
- One teaspoon of mint
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon of butter
- One tablespoon of cream
Chicken with Curry Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Diced chicken breasts with the exception of cheddar cheese Let’s marinate the ingredients and leave them in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Then put the chickens in a hot pan so that they do not overlap.
- When it is fried, turn the other side and fry it completely. < li>Add cream and cheddar on top of the cooked chicken and mix until thickened.
- We cook milk, flour and curry in a separate pot until lightly thickened.
- Add our curry sauce with cheddar cheese on top of the cooked chicken and mix it until it thickens.
- Let’s add turmeric and salt to the boiling water and add our pasta.< /li>
- While our pasta is cooking, we add butter, olive oil and mint in a separate pot to the pasta that we boil and strain. Let’s do it.
- Add a tablespoon of cream and mix for a minute and take it off the stove.