Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Çiğköfte (20 Minutes in Robot)
Ingredients for Meatballs (20 Minutes in a Robot)
- 1 glass of raw bulgur wheat
- 1 cup of brown bulgur
- 1 coffee cup of isot
- Half a coffee cup of paprika
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with the tip
- 1 teaspoon with allspice
- 1 teaspoon with cumin
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 grated onion
- Half bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
How to Make Meatballs (20 Minutes in a Robot) Recipe
- Take brown and raw meatball bulgur into a large bowl, add a tea glass of boiling water, cover it with a cloth and let it brew.
- Grated the onion and leave the other ingredients on the counter.
- Then The food processor is turned on and bulgur is added to it, respectively, the liquids are poured with lemon juice, olive oil and isot, pepper, cinnamon, allspice, cumin, salt, pomegranate syrup, ketchup, parsley, onion grated and the robot is started.
- It will start to thicken in about 10 minutes. Then observe to see if all the ingredients are mixed, if it is, take it into a bowl and press it and place it on the lettuce. Bon appetit