Ingredients for Çigköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1, 5-2 water glass of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Half a tea glass of olive oil or oil
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 6-7 leaves of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of isot
How to Make Meatballs Recipe
- First we wet our bulgur and let it swell while we prepare the ingredients.
- We put the parsley, onion, tomato and garlic in a blender and add them to the bulgur.
- We add spices, narekşisi and olive oil.
- We mix and knead all the ingredients. If you don’t want to try too hard, you can put it through a blender from top to bottom.
- Finally, we are shaping it, enjoy :).