Ingredients for Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups of fine brown bulgur
- 2 cups of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Half a tea glass of isot (you can reduce or increase as you wish)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste (tomato-pepper can be mixed, optionally you can add only tomato or pepper paste)
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Half a tea glass of oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
Cigkofte Recipe Preparation
- Put 2 glasses of fine bulgur in a bowl with a wide mouth.
- Add 2 glasses of hot water and let it swell for 10 minutes. li>
- At this time, you can grate the onion or cut it into small pieces. You can chop it up, it’s up to you.
- Then let’s open our bulgur and mix it once, check it with our hands, it should be collected a little when you squeeze it in your palm to understand that it has the necessary consistency. If it does not come together, add a little more water and let it rest for 2 more minutes. < li>Then add tomato paste and isotomiz and mix until they give their colors.
- Then add salt, onion, pomegranate syrup, lemon juice and oil and mix a little, then knead with the help of a blender.
- Knead for about 10 minutes and let it thicken.
- Finally, shape it if you want it to have a smooth appearance, you can shape it by wearing gloves.
- You can decorate with optional lettuce and serve. < li>Our meatballs are ready to serve, bon appetit for those who will try.