Ingredients for Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 kg of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 5 glasses of water
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper paste
- 2 onions
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pomegranate syrup
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 1 bunch of parsley
How to Make Meatballs Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of bulgur wheat cumin, Add 3 teaspoons of salt and 5 glasses of hot water and let it soak. Let’s cover and wait for 10 minutes.
- Let’s chop the onions finely and add them to our bulgur.
- Add tomato paste and spices and knead until it thickens.
- The kneading process will take a long time. If the consistency is lacking from time to time, oil, pomegranate syrup and water can be added.
- Lastly, we add the finely chopped parsley and knead it again.
- We give it the last shape and arrange it on our tray. We rest a little in the refrigerator. You can adjust the spices according to your taste.
Enjoy your meal.