Ingredients for Kisir Recipe
- 4 tea glasses of fine bulgur
- 1 onion li>
- 2 diced tomatoes
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 4 sprigs of green onions< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1/2 (half) glass of olive oil< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup (can be made in lemon)
- 2 tea glasses of hot water
Kırır Recipe How To?
- The water is boiled first. Add bulgur to a bowl of meatballs, pour hot water on it, cover it and wait for it to swell.
- Add tomato paste, spices and pomegranate extract to the swollen bulgur and mix it.
- Finely chopped onion is kneaded well.
- Finally, tomato zest and greens are added and blended.
- Oil is poured on it. Served on plates.