Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Çiğköfte Different From Other Recipes (Try It Like This You’ll Love It)
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Çiğköfte (Try It Like This You’ll Love It) Recipe Different from Other Recipes
- 4 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 2 tea glasses of tap water
- 1 grated dried onion
- 3 cloves of grated garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">2.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2.5 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tea glass of olive oil or oil
- 4 cubes of sugar
- 1 soup tablespoon of salt
- 6 tablespoons of isot
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of meatball seasoning
- 1 tea glass of olive oil (add to isot during kneading)
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup or sumac syrup,
- 1 tea You can add it while kneading a glass of cold water or a few pieces of ice
Different from Other Recipes for Çiğköfte (Try It You’ll Love It) Recipe Preparation
- First of all, pour liquid into a pan Let’s add the fried tomato paste and fry it until it smells.
- After that, let’s add the ketchup and fry it again for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tea glasses of water, add the sugar cubes and when it starts to boil slightly, throw the bulgur and mix it immediately. Let’s transfer it to the container that we will knead without waiting.
- Let the initial temperature go away by mixing it with a big spoon in a cool environment or on the balcony. Shame on us, then let’s start kneading with our hands.
- Then add the grated onion and garlic, add the salt and keys and continue kneading.
- When it gets a little soft, let’s add olive oil and continue kneading.
- Let’s knead a tea glass of cold water or ice, whichever you have. Add the pomegranate syrup and knead for another five minutes. Total kneading time is 30 minutes. You can consume it with the greens you want and ayran. Good luck to those who will try it already and good luck