Ingredients for Çigkofte (Low Roasted Onion) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of raw meatball seasoning (sold at Aktar)
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of isot or red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste< li itemprop="ingredients">1 grated tomato or half a glass of tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup< /li>
- Salt, a little black pepper
- Parsley or finely chopped green onion
- Lettuce for garnish< /li>
How To Make Meatballs (Sliced Onion) Recipe
- < li>Chop the onions for edibles and fry them lightly in a pan with a little olive oil.
- I quickly rinse the bulgur with 1 cup of boiling water on a wire strainer.
- Lightly roasted onions, bulgur, grated garlic (from raw) ) and all the other ingredients and kneaded for 10 minutes until it thickened.
- If it doesn’t hold the consistency at this stage, you can add some more bulgur.
- I left the mixture to infuse for about an hour. Then I shaped it into meatballs.