Cocoa Hazelnut Cookie
Ingredients for Cocoa Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of granulated sugar< /li>
- A little more than half a glass of oil
- Half a glass of starch
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder< /li>
- 3 tablespoons of hazelnuts
How to Make Cocoa Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Firstly sugar and eggs are whisked well.
- Then add oil and continue whisking.
- Add cocoa, starch, baking powder and flour little by little.
- Flour You can increase the amount according to the consistency. The dough will be slightly sticky.
- Finally, hazelnuts are added and kneaded.
- Then large pieces of walnuts are taken, rolled and pressed very lightly.
- Pre-heated. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. (controlled cooking)
- After cooking, let it cool down a bit, don’t be fooled by the softness of your cookie, it hardens as you wait.
- After cooling, it’s ready to serve