Ingredients for Colored Noodles Recipe
- 1 kg of flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 (half) glass of water or milk
- 50 gr oil
How to Make Colored Noodles Recipe?
- Sift the flour in a deep bowl. Make a circle in the middle and sprinkle salt around it. We break the eggs in the middle. We mix the eggs by adding oil and 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- We add flour from the middle to the sides and mix the eggs with flour. Add water little by little as needed. We get a slightly hard dough that is not very soft.
- After the kneading process, we cut the dough with a knife and look at it. If there are pores, we continue to knead.
- When our dough is ready, we wrap it tightly and let it rest in a cool place for 1-2 hours.
- When our dough is ready to be used, we tear off fist-sized pieces and roll it out as thick as a knife blade.
- We keep the dough on the cloth, turning it from time to time until the moisture is gone.
- When the edges start to dry slightly, we cut two finger-width strips starting from the first dough sheet.
- The thickness of a matchstick or slightly wider. we cut. We ventilate the cut noodles with our hands.
- Let’s heat the oven to 200 degrees and dry it for 6-7 minutes with the oven door open. We leave it on a clean cloth for a day and place it in cloth bags.