Ingredients for Colorful Soup (Compound Food) Recipe
- 1 branch of leek
- 2 dolls potato
- 1 shallot
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 small carrot< /li>
- 2 tea glasses of water
- 2 teaspoons of baby semolina
Colorful Soup (Supplementary Food) Recipe How To?
- Let’s wash all of our greenery carefully. Then, let’s cut them into circles on the cutting board and put them all in the basket of our steamer.
- While they are steaming, pour 2 teaspoons of semolina into the appropriate pot on the side, add the water on it and start cooking.
- Let’s turn it off when it gets thick. Let’s put our steamed vegetables on a flat plate and mash them with a fork, then mix them with semolina.
- Then let’s thin it with a blender for 2 minutes. Our colorful soup is ready. If you wish, you can make it with bone broth. Bon appetit for the babies