Corn Flour Cheese Soup for Babies
Ingredients for Baby Corn Flour Cheddar Soup Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of corn flour
- 2 -3 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil or butter
- Chicken broth(if available)
How to Make Baby Corn Flour Cheddar Soup Recipe?
- Roast the cornmeal in olive oil, slice the cheddar cheese into it and mix .
- Add about 3 glasses of water slowly into it, if the consistency is not thick, you can add noodle in it
A soup that can be enjoyed by children who don’t like cheese
- It starts to thicken while waiting after cooking, either don’t make it too thick or dilute with boiled water