Ingredients for Corn Flour Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small potato
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 glass of chicken stock or broth (can also be chicken bouillon)
- 2 glasses of water
Corn How to Make Flour Soup Recipe?
- First, let’s chop the potato, onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Then let’s fry in olive oil and corn flour and fry for 1-2 minutes It will be enough.
- Then let’s put the onion and garlic and fry them, then add the potatoes and fry for 1 more minute, then put the chicken stock and drinking water in it and let it boil.
- After boiling, it will get a little thick consistency from the stove. Let’s take it and put it through a blender. And my soup the track is ready. Enjoy your meal