Creamless Caramel Sauce (Very Easy with Home Ingredients)
Ingredients for Creamless Caramel Sauce (Very Easy with Homemade Ingredients) Recipe
- 1. 5 tea glasses of sugar
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of heaped starch
- 1 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
Making Creamless Caramel Sauce (Very Easy with Home Ingredients)
- We melt the sugar in a small saucepan over very low heat, but we do not burn it much.
- Add half of 1 glass of water to the melted sugar. We mix it well. Again on low heat until it becomes liquid.
- We add the starch to the remaining water and dissolve it.
- We add the starchy water to the sugar water and mix. When it solidifies, add the butter and turn off the heat. It never sticks, we can keep it in the cupboard.