Ingredients for Creamy Milk Broccoli Soup Recipe
- Broccoli (about 10 -12 branches)
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Less grated nutmeg
- Salt, black pepper
- Water according to consistency
Milk Broccoli Soup Recipe with Creamy Flavor How to do it?
- We cut the broccoli into branches and boil it a little after washing it. I don’t boil it too much so that its vitamins don’t go away.
- We fry our oil and flour in a separate pot, add the broccoli to it and continue frying.
- Add the milk at room temperature and add water until it reaches the desired consistency with water.
- After boiling, we grate salt, pepper and nutmeg and drink it with pleasure.