Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients for Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 400 grams of mushrooms
- 1 onion li>
- 1 pack of liquid cream
- 1 glass of milk
- 3 teaspoons of starch
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika< li itemprop="ingredients">2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
Making Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Place the butter and olive oil in a flat pan or pan. Let’s chop the onions for edibles and fry them.
- Then add the finely chopped mushrooms and fry them until the water is gone.
- Let’s add a pack of cream and 1 glass of milk mixed with starch to the mushroom that absorbs its water.
- Lastly, let’s add the spices and salt and cook it until it thickens. ☺️