Curry Sauce Recipe
Ingredients for the Curry Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour (don’t delete )
- Slightly more than half a tea glass of milk
- Half a tea glass of water
- Curry, salt , black pepper
Curry Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Roast the flour in butter until it smells good.
- Then slowly We add the milk, stirring constantly so that it does not clump. >
- You can use the mushroom, chicken and curry sauce in any sauté you want to use.
- You can put the leftovers in a storage container and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
- Do not get stuck in the solidification of the flour. a will leave it alone at dinner. Good luck to those who will try