Custard with Orange Sauce
Ingredients for Orange Sauce Custard Recipe
- 5 glasses of milk
- 4 tablespoons of flour< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 oranges
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 glass of water
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 packages of biscuits< /li>
Orange Sauce Custard Recipe Preparation
- First of all, we pull the biscuits robotton and spread the bottom base on the mold. I used a round lock cake tin.
- Then we make the custard and spread it well in the tin.
- We leave the custard to cool. If you don’t cool it well, the colors will mix when you pour the orange sauce.
- Then prepare the orange sauce and pour it over the cooled pudding.
- You can serve it after it has been frozen for 3-4 hours. be >