Ingredients for Delicious Kisir Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- < li itemprop="ingredients">1 and a half glasses of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste< li itemprop="ingredients">Black pepper , salt , dried isot
- A little oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3-4 green onions (I didn’t have any onions left and I’m using it on tomato and cucumber, I wanted it to be like this this time)
- Tomato You can serve it with cucumber lettuce or sesame peppers.
Delicious Kisir Recipe How to Make?
- First, let’s soak the bulgur and then fry our tomato paste in oil.< /li>
- Chop the parsley and green onions and add to the bulgur Let’s do it.
- Then let’s pour the tomato paste that we roasted in the pan on it and add black pepper salt, dried isot, dried mint and mix. Let’s take it to the serving plate