Delicious Cheese, Paste, Walnut Acuka
Ingredients for Acuka Recipe with Delicious Cheese, Paste and Walnuts
- 1 full bowl of mixed curd and cottage cheese (we would like white cheese)
- 1 glass of walnuts
- 1 small squeezed butter (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (I mixed I used)
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of cumin< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of mint
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of black cumin
Making Delicious Cheese, Paste and Walnut Acuka Recipe
- First of all, I cooked the walnuts in a robot. I put it in the bowl.
- I put the remaining ingredients back into the robot and pulled them all well.
- I mixed it with the walnuts in the other bowl until it was homogeneous.
- I added black cumin seeds and it’s ready to serve. .
Note: Don’t say that olive oil is too much, it will make it spreadable.