Ingredients for Yummy Çiğköfte Recipe in 45 Minutes
- 4 glasses of brown bulgur (Or you can use regular fine bulgur)
- 2 glasses of boiling water
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 small grated tomato
- 2 medium grated onions
- 3 grated garlic
- 1 and a half tea glass of oil
- A little less than half a tea glass of isot
- Half a tea glass of ground red pepper
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 tablespoon of chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a lemon
- 12 pieces of ice
How to Make Delicious Çiğköfte Recipe in 45 Minutes?
- First, we take our bulgur into the bowl, pour 2 glasses of boiling water and let it sit for 10 minutes. li>
- When the 10 minutes are over, we add the above-mentioned ingredients and start kneading.
- If you cut half a lemon and throw it in while kneading, it will give lemon flavor and it will be more delicious.
- If you think your mortar is dry You can add ice. (If you put ice instead of cold water, the bulgur water will slowly absorb and its consistency will be better.
- You can safely read and try my recipe, if you try, you can send your photos if I am wrong and if you have any questions, you can write, if you are not following, you can follow because more good recipes will come. “good luck”.