Ingredients for the Delicious Tarhana Soup for Babies
- 3 tablespoons of tarhana (not too heaping)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic
- A little more than 1 glass of water (Approximately 250 ml)
How To Make Tarhana Soup Recipe For Babies
- First, let’s put the oil in the pan.
- Let’s fry the grated garlic with oil a little.< /li>
- Let’s add the tarhana and simmer a little in the oil.
- Add water and mix it until it boils.
- Our soup is ready, bon appetit to all babies.
- To this extent 1 or 2 meals a day, depending on what your baby eats. If you are going to divide it into two meals, you can open it with a little hot water (because it will solidify when you wait) before giving the second meal.