Ingredients for Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 450 g tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 85 g onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons lime
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Enough salt
- Enough black pepper
- 10 pieces of tortilla (bread)
Tomato Salsa Recipe Preparation
- Shock the tomatoes, remove the seeds, peel and chop the peppers, cook the onions on the grill.
- Push the tomatoes, onions and peppers in a hamilton (blender), combine the remaining ingredients with my ground mix.
- Adjust salt and pepper.
- Tortillas (bread) are salted with triangles, cut and fried. fry on the net. Serve with salsa sauce.