Ingredients for Easy Çiğköfte Recipe
- 500 Gr. Fine Bulgur
- 2 Pieces of Dry Onions
- 2-3 Pieces of Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 4 Tablespoons of Pepper Paste
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of Hot Isot
- 1 Dessert Tablespoon of Paprika
- 2 Desserts of Salt
- 2 Dessert Spoons of Ground Pepper
Easy Çiğköfte Recipe Preparation
- First of all, raw meatballs Let’s start mixing the bulgur and tomato paste in the tray.
- Let’s keep kneading until we get a soft consistency.
- During the kneading, let’s take water little by little and rub the bulgur thoroughly.
- After the bulgur and tomato paste are mixed well, paprika, ground pepper, salt, chopped parsley, isot, olive oil and pepper Let’s add r paste and continue kneading.
- If the bulgur starts to dry while stirring, we can take a little water and knead it like this.
- Let’s add the onion and garlic right after.
- Let’s keep kneading until the onions disappear into the meatballs.
- When the onions disappear, let’s squeeze and place the raw meatballs inside the washed lettuce leaves.
You can serve it with ayran.
Enjoy your meal. be >