Ingredients for Easy Çiğköfte Recipe With Blender
- 2 cups of fine bulgur (brown is better)
- 2.5 cups of boiling water
- 1 small onion
- 1.5 tablespoons of chili paste
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Half a glass of olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt (use salt carefully if tomato paste is salty)
- You can also use a little chili pepper to make it hot
Easy Çiğköfte Recipe With Blender How to do it?
- Wet the bulgur with hot water for 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to the swelling bulgur and mix well.
- Mash the raw meatballs well with a hand blender or robot.
- Take a small piece and squeeze it with your fingers and shape it, that’s it.