Ingredients for Easy Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 kilo of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Chili pepper
- Black Pepper
How to Make Easy Lentil Meatballs Recipe ?
- Boil the lentils in 1 liter of water. After boiling, add it to the bulgur. 1. Let it rest for 5 hours.
- While they are resting, fry the tomato paste in a deep pan with 1 glass of oil.
- Then add all the ingredients to the tomato paste and fry them for 1-2 minutes and fry them in 1 glass of hot water. Add it on top of the water.
- Finally, put all the ingredients on the bulgur and lentils and mix well. You can complete your service with lemon and curd. Enjoy your meal