Ingredients for Easy Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of bulgur for meatballs
- Half a tea glass semolina
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 onion
- Meatball seasoning (it’s okay without it)
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
- (You taste it after tomato paste and then add salt)
How to Make Easy Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- Put the bulgur, semolina, garlic, chopped onion, tomato paste, spices and half a glass of water into the robot and mix them in the robot.
- After 10 minutes, we add the pomegranate syrup and mix again.
- After mixing with the robot for 20 minutes, take it into the kneading bowl and knead in 5 minutes. We are praying.
- We dip our hands in oil and shape them.