Ingredients for Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of meatballs of bulgur (it doesn’t matter if I use brown or white meatballs)
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1 grated onion (with juice squeezed)
- 2 cloves of garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">If you have 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, add pepper paste too little
- Half a tea glass of oil (you can add a little more if it’s dry at the end)
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup is okay without it
- 2 tablespoons of isot may be a little more< /li>
- Cumin, black pepper, ground pepper, cayenne pepper and salt according to your taste
How to Make Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Wet the bulgur with hot water and put the lid on for 5 minutes. Wait a minute.
- Grade the onion and squeeze out its juice, even I wash it in a strainer and drain it.
- Add the onion, garlic and tomato paste and knead it.
- Oil, pomegranate syrup, ketchup Add the spices and knead until it gets thick again.
- Give it its final shape with a transparent glove. It adds shine. Enjoy your meal. ♥️♥️♥️