Ingredients for Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe (at the Kitchen Chef)
- 2.5 cups of brown bulgur
- 1.5 glasses of hot water
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 1.5 tea glasses of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of sweet ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 5 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe (Kitchen Chef) How to Make?
- Wet the bulgur with hot water, cover and wait for 10 minutes.
- Let the isot slightly cover the bulgur until it is wet. Let’s wet it with hot water.
- Let’s run the onion and garlic through the robot and squeeze out the juice.
- Let’s add all the ingredients to the soaked bulgur and mix them.
- I’ll let the kitchen chef use the meatball kneading apparatus to knead 4. I ran it on level for 15-20 minutes. Bon appetit.