Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Egg Kofta Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1, 5 glass of water
- 1 onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of tomato grater
- 1 tea glass + 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tea glass of isot (you can reduce)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- Black pepper, salt (make sure to add at the last taste)
- 2 eggs
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
Chic with egg How to Make Meatballs Recipe
- First we wet the bulgur with hot water and let it sit until it can be pulled off.
- Then we soak the isot in olive oil. < li>Then we mix the tomato paste, spices well, add isot and bulgur and knead well.
- Then we add the other ingredients.
- Then we add the egg that we cooked in plenty of oil and knead until it becomes a paste.