Ingredients for Raw Meatballs with Eggs
- 10 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate appendix
- 1. 5 cups of isot
- 1 large onion
- 4 outer garlic
- 1 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 pinch of mint< /li>
- A few sprigs of Fresh onions
- 2 cups of oil
- 4 eggs
How to Make Egg Meatballs Recipe
- Put bulgur, grated onion and grated garlic on the raw meatball tray.
- Spice on it Add tomato paste, pomegranate syrup and isot, and knead well.
- You can wet your hands a little while kneading.
- When it has a little consistency, it becomes thinner. Add finely chopped scallions, parsley and mint and continue kneading.
- Knead until it becomes a paste.
- Then put oil in a deep pan and heat it.
- When it gets hot, mix the eggs in a bowl, add the girl to the oil and cook.
- Pour the cooked eggs over the meatballs, knead some more and knead so that the eggs do not disappear.
Put them on the serving plate with your hand and press them.
- br/> Bon appetit