enchilada you are
Ingredients for the Enchilada Sauce Recipe
- 3 heaped tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1. 5 tablespoons of vinegar (preferably apple cider vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 level teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 grated medium onion
- 3 crushed garlic
- 1. 5 glasses of water
How to Make Enchilada Sauce
- All ingredients in one Let’s mix it in a saucepan and cook it, stirring occasionally, until it reaches the consistency of ketchup.
- Those who like the taste of cumin can use a little more cumin.
You can also consume this sauce, which is originally hot, without adding pepper.