Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for the Fabulous Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 onion< /li>
- 6-7 stalks of spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 grated tomato
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1/2 (half) glass of olive oil
- 1.5 glasses of boiled water
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Black pepper
The Making of the Fabulous Çiğköfte Recipe
- Pour hot water on our bulgur, cover it and let it rise for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, ketchup, olive oil and spices to a large bowl and mix them.
- Let’s pour our prepared sauce over the bulging bulgur and let it sit for 30 minutes. Let’s knead the Çiğköfte in our tray (if we don’t have a Çiğköfte tray, we can knead it in another tray). >
- Now, we make the pasty-like raw meatballs ready for presentation by adding the greens that are close to the squeezing and squeezing them on the serving plate in a way that leaves fingerprints.