Ingredients for Fellah Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of slightly too hot water
- 1 egg
- 1 eating. tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- Black pepper< /ul>
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 garlics
Fellah Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- First, let’s put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a deep bowl and knead thoroughly. Let’s make a hole with each other. let’s throw the meatballs in this way 15 – 20 Let’s cook for a minute while the meatballs are cooking, put all the ingredients for the sauce in a separate pan and mix it well.
- I also used it in a blender to get a good consistency and have a good word.
- Take the cooked meatballs with a scoop with a strainer and add the sauce. Let’s put it in the pan, cover it with sauce carefully so that it does not fall apart, and put it on a plate.
- Let’s decorate the edges with parsley and pour yogurt as desired. Bon appetit.