Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Fellah Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of semolina< /li>
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Salt, cumin, black pepper, paprika
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tomatoes
How to Make Fellah Meatballs Recipe
- Let’s soak 2 cups of bulgur with hot water and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then let’s add semolina, egg, tomato paste and spices and knead it.
- Let’s cut off chickpea-sized pieces and shape them with our hands.
- Let’s boil the meatballs we prepared in boiling water. Let’s take it to the net.
- Let’s fry the grated tomatoes and tomato paste in 1 tea glass of oil until it turns into a sauce and pour it into our meatballs