Ingredients for the Fellah Meatballs Recipe
- 4 glasses of fine bulgur
- 2 glasses of semolina< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 10-15 cloves of garlic, crushed< li itemprop="ingredients">3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 1 glass of meatball boiling water
- Half a bunch of finely chopped parsley
Fellah Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Firstly, mix the ingredients and wet our bulgur meatballs with water little by little. we knead the rake. Then we add a teaspoon of lemon salt to the boiling water in our pot and let it cook.
- We pass our tomatoes through the rondo, add our olive oil and tomato paste to our pot and mix them.
- Then we add our garlic and tomatoes and let them cook.
- Lastly, we add salt, our boiling water and parsley, mix and add our boiled meatballs and boil it for about 5-6 minutes on low heat to absorb the sauce.