Fig Mustard (Spicy) (For 250 Ml. Jar)
Ingredients for Fig Mustard (Spicy) (For 250 Ml. Jar) Recipe
- 7-8 small figs (I am making from Bardacık Figs, if I can’t find it in Istanbul conditions)
- 1, 5 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons of honey or brown sugar (Bardacık fig with enough honey I don’t use sugar or honey, but if the taste is low, I recommend adding figs.)
- 2-3 tablespoons of bitter mustard powder (I suggest you add according to your bitterness threshold. )< li itemprop="ingredients">1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 cardamom kernels
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Pure olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">Salt
Fig Harvest branch (Hot) (250 ml. For Jar) Recipe Preparation
- Grind mustard seeds, cardamom kernels and black peppercorns.
- To make the essences and aromas better and more delicious, immediately before use I recommend grinding it first.
- It is important not to use pre-ground as they contain essential oils.
- Put the balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and heat it.
- If using sugar or honey You should add it at this stage.
- Add the figs that you peeled and cut into 4-6 pieces to the heated vinegar and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- You can add 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Add the other ingredients to the cooked figs and cook them on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then jar and experience unforgettable moments with your wonderful flavors whether you cook with cheese or grill/barbecue. be >