Ingredients for Baby Fish Soup (+8 Months) Recipe
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- One-quarter of a small onion
- A small amount of parsley
- A small amount of dill
- 1 leaf of bay leaf (not necessary, I just use it to give the fish a smell during cooking)
- 1 tablespoon of baby semolina
- 1 piece of salmon
Fish Soup for Babies (+8 Ay) Recipe Preparation
- We chop the carrot, potato and onion finely. We add parsley, dill and garlic on it.
- Add enough water to cover it by 2 fingers and cook on low heat. (You can add additional water in case of shrinking. ).
- We continue to cook until the carrots and potatoes are soft.
- When it softens, we thicken the semolina with water in a separate plate and add it to the soup.
- We wait for it to boil for about 5 minutes and turn it off and turn off the heat.
- To cook the fish, cut the size of a tray from baking paper, put a bay leaf on the fish and wrap it in paper.
- And We cook it in a pan on low heat. (It will cook in an average of 15, 20 minutes, but you still need to cook it in a controlled manner so that it does not burn. We pass it through a blender and feed it to our little ones. Good luck and healing to the lambs in advance